If you do this, remember… It’s is okay. I’ll just walk the other way and pretend I don’t know you:
1) People who can’t hold their liquor (wine in this case) at BYOs. Breaking glasses and not paying for their shit.
2) People who cause a scene and over react on the littlest thing because they think the whole world revolves around them.
3) Guys thinking it’s okay to just grab you, grind on you and put you in a corner when you’re clearly not keen. Sorry not sorry, but I am so not down for that.
4) Guys who don’t understand the word no. If a girl doesn’t want to hook up with you. Fuck off. I had to save my friend like a million times because of you.
5) Hoes over Bros. Nuff said.
6) Shitty house music you can’t even dance to.
7) Does no one introduce themselves anymore?
… I like to also think positive in these situations:
8) Randomly seeing people you haven’t seen in a while is always the best - HI SALLY-ANNE
9) Dancing and not being too drunk that you can actually stand on your own two feet.
10) The home run: McD’s Double Cheeseburger Combo + Taxi ride Home + Bed
This year, I decided to stop as I realized some people didn’t appreciate jack shit, and in the end, I was the one that got pushed around and fucked over.
I realized that almost everyone I knew was all in it for themselves, and to be honest, if it wasn’t for me you’d be no one.
Just saying. Think about it.
I am sick and tired of people saying “Auckland University of Technology” is NOT a real university.
I am sick of Auckland University students and other Universities ( I apologize if there are UoA etc. students here on Tumblr, I’m not aiming it at you.) thinking they are better than everyone else, and making me in particular, feel like I’m going to become a nobody because I’m doing a Communications degree.
Honestly, I could not give a single fuck about your opinion on my decision to do Communications, and for the people who think that Communications was the only option I had because I failed NCEA or because I don’t know what to do with my life, YOU ARE wrong, and basically think you’re an idiot. I did in fact get accepted to do a conjoint degree in UoA, but changed my mind on what I wanted to do in the future. But because I’m hearing all this shit from other people, I’ve had enough. So yeah, I did do well enough in my exams for your information.
What makes all of you guys better? Last time I checked, I can still get a degree in communications, I can still get a job, I can do anything I put my mind to. Seriously, who gives a fuck where you’re studying. There are so many successful people out there who started from nothing.
I just don’t get what the difference between the university I go to and others so different. UoA, Otago, Wellington, are all the same. The only difference is, some are older than others, some offer different courses, some are out of Auckland etc… In the end… All of these University’s can still fucking get you a degree as long as you do well in your exam.
To for all you fuckers out there who are telling me “I have no ambitions, real passion, and have no future.” All I have to say is “Fuck You”, and don’t tell me what I can or cannot achieve. I am the one in charge of my life. I do have ambitions, I do have passions. It may take a lot of work to get there, but It doesn’t mean I don’t have any whatsoever. . So don’t go making assumptions based on my decisions.
This is my life. and I’m disappointed in the people who I t can’t respect me or be happy for me.
(And yes, I get no one gives a single fuck about what I just wrote… It’s more for me (: )
WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!
EVERYTHING IS DUE THURSDAY!
I AM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN TRYING TO FIND EVERYTHING!
I used to like you.
You were different, funny and kind.
But now, you’re just fucking annoying. You constantly complain about how ugly and blah blah blah you are. You’re clearly not. Although, if you do think that, then why don’t you untag your photos on facebook? Obviously you’re just looking for attention.
And what sucks is that my friends love you and I don’t. So there’s my dilema.
I guess you’re just that type of person that I can only have in little(very very very) doses. Cause I can’t stand you.